- To provide to Regional, Rural and Remote areas of Australia the highest possible standard of support for Families and Carers, Men and Women.
- To be recognised leaders in the field of Respite support for Carers of Australian residents who are Frail, Aged, suffering from Dementia or dealing with Disabilities.
- To provide information and support to all Residents as to their Health Care Rights with regard to Access, Respect, Communication, Participation and Privacy.
- To have totally satisfied clients / customers giving our Businesses repeat business and referring the Businesses to other potential clients / customers.
- To have reliable and conscientious staff receiving the highest quality training and being kept up to date with new developments.
- To provide a service to the Disabled, Sick and Elderly no matter how remote.
- To continue to increase recognition of the Company, thus providing both security, financial reward and confidence for the benefit of the employees, management and clientele.